top of page

Group

Public·86 members
Jack Torres
Jack Torres

My Baby Remix: Doğan Tunç's Amazing Collaboration with Muhammet Aydın

My Baby Remix by Dogan Tunc: A Review

If you are a fan of electronic music, you might have heard of the viral hit My Baby Remix by Dogan Tunc and Muhammet Aydin. This remix version of the original song by Murtaza Khojami has taken the internet by storm, with millions of views and streams on YouTube, Spotify, Shazam, and other platforms. But what makes this remix so special and catchy? In this article, we will explore the background, features, and appeal of My Baby Remix, and why you should give it a listen.

Introduction

Who is Dogan Tunc?

Dogan Tunc is a Turkish DJ, producer, and songwriter who specializes in house, deep house, and tribal house music. He started his career in 2017, releasing his first single Tribe (House Remix) on SoundCloud. Since then, he has collaborated with various artists such as Servet Tunç, Doğan Tunç, and Muhammet Aydın, creating remixes and original songs that showcase his talent and creativity. Some of his most popular tracks include Rebenê (feat. Doğan Tunç), Palestine, Düşlerim, and of course, My Baby Remix.

my baby remix dogan tunc

What is My Baby Remix?

My Baby Remix is a remix version of the song My Baby by Murtaza Khojami, a Ukrainian singer-songwriter who sings in Russian. The remix was created by Dogan Tunc and Muhammet Aydın, another Turkish DJ and producer who has worked with Dogan Tunc before. The remix was released on YouTube on September 7th, 2022, and has since gained over 492K views. It is also available on Spotify, Shazam, and other streaming services.

Why is it popular?

My Baby Remix is popular because it combines the catchy melody and lyrics of the original song with the upbeat and energetic beats of the remix. The remix adds elements of EDM, trap, and bass to the original song, creating a contrast between the soft vocals and the hard-hitting drops. The remix also changes the tempo and pitch of the original song, making it more suitable for dancing and partying. The remix appeals to a wide range of listeners who enjoy different genres of music, from pop to electronic.

Main Body

The original song: My Baby by Murtaza Khojami

The lyrics and meaning

The original song My Baby by Murtaza Khojami is a love song that expresses the feelings of a man who is deeply in love with his partner. He sings about how his partner makes him happy, how he wants to spend every moment with her, how he misses her when she is away, and how he hopes to grow old with her. He calls her "my baby" throughout the song, showing his affection and devotion. The lyrics are simple but sincere, conveying a sense of romance and intimacy.

My Baby - Remix - song and lyrics by Doğan Tunç

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Spotify

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Shazam

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Single

My Baby (Remix) by Doğan Tunç YouTube

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Lyrics

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç MP3 Download

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) SoundCloud

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Apple Music

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) TikTok

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Deezer

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Amazon Music

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Pandora

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Tidal

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç iHeartRadio

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Music Video

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Genius

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Instagram

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Facebook

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Twitter

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Review

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Rating

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Chart Performance

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Awards

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Similar Songs

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Playlist

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Radio Station

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Live Performance

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Concert Tickets

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Merchandise

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Fan Club

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Biography

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Interview

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Podcast

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Blog Post

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) News Article

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Wikipedia Page

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Discography

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Trivia Quiz

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Cover Artwork

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Ringtone Download

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Karaoke Version

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Instrumental Version

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Acoustic Version

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç EDM Version

Doğan Tunç My Baby (Remix) Mashup Version

My Baby (Remix) - Doğan Tunç Remix Contest

The music and style

The original song My Baby by Murtaza Khojami is a pop song that features acoustic guitar, piano, drums, and synthesizers. The music is smooth and soothing, creating a relaxed and cozy atmosphere. The song has a moderate tempo and a steady rhythm, following a typical verse-chorus structure. The vocals are soft and gentle, matching the tone and mood of the song. The song has a duration of 2 minutes and 50 seconds.

The reception and impactThe original song My Baby by Murtaza Khojami was released on YouTube on July 18th, 2021, and has since gained over 3.8 million views. It is also available on Spotify, Apple Music, and other streaming services. The song has received positive feedback from listeners who praised the singer's voice, the melody, and the lyrics. The song has also been covered by other artists, such as Nastya Kamenskikh and Dima Bilan. The song has become a popular choice for TikTok videos, where users lip-sync or dance to the song.

The remix version: My Baby Remix by Dogan Tunc and Muhammet Aydin

The changes and additions

The remix version My Baby Remix by Dogan Tunc and Muhammet Aydin is a reimagining of the original song that transforms it into a danceable and energetic track. The remix makes several changes and additions to the original song, such as:

• Increasing the tempo from 100 BPM to 128 BPM

• Changing the key from A minor to C minor

• Adding electronic drums, bass, synths, and effects

• Cutting and looping some parts of the vocals

• Adding vocal samples and sound effects

• Adding a drop section after the chorus

• Extending the duration from 2:50 to 3:20

The remix retains the main melody and lyrics of the original song, but adds more layers and complexity to the music, creating a dynamic and exciting sound.

The genre and mood

The remix version My Baby Remix by Dogan Tunc and Muhammet Aydin belongs to the genre of EDM (electronic dance music), which is a broad term that encompasses various styles of music that are produced using electronic instruments and software. The remix has elements of house, trap, and bass music, which are subgenres of EDM that are characterized by their rhythmic patterns, bass lines, and synth sounds. The remix has a high energy level and a positive mood, which are typical features of EDM music. The remix is designed to make people dance and have fun, as well as to evoke emotions and sensations.

The platforms and audience

The remix version My Baby Remix by Dogan Tunc and Muhammet Aydin is widely available on various platforms, such as YouTube, Spotify, Shazam, SoundCloud, Deezer, and others. The remix has reached a large and diverse audience, both in Turkey and abroad. The remix has been played on radio stations, clubs, festivals, and parties, as well as on personal devices. The remix has also been used for TikTok videos, where users show their creativity and skills by dancing or performing to the song. The remix has received positive reviews from listeners who enjoyed the fresh and catchy sound of the song.

Conclusion

Summary of the main points

In conclusion, My Baby Remix by Dogan Tunc and Muhammet Aydin is a successful remix that takes the original song by Murtaza Khojami to a new level. The remix adds elements of EDM, trap, and bass music to the original song, creating a contrast between the soft vocals and the hard-hitting drops. The remix also changes the tempo and pitch of the original song, making it more suitable for dancing and partying. The remix appeals to a wide range of listeners who enjoy different genres of music, from pop to electronic.

Personal opinion and recommendationPersonally, I think that My Baby Remix by Dogan Tunc and Muhammet Aydin is a great remix that enhances the original song without losing its essence. I like how the remix blends the acoustic guitar with the electronic beats, creating a unique and harmonious sound. I also like how the remix maintains the catchy melody and lyrics of the original song, but adds more excitement and energy to them. I would recommend this remix to anyone who likes EDM music or who wants to discover new music from different cultures.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

• Who sings the original song My Baby?The original song My Baby is sung by Murtaza Khojami, a Ukrainian singer-songwriter who sings in Russian.

Who made the remix version My Baby Remix?The remix version My Baby Remix was made by Dogan Tunc and Muhammet Aydın, two Turkish DJs and producers who specialize in house music What is the genre and mood of the remix version My Baby Remix?The remix version My Baby Remix belongs to the genre of EDM (electronic dance music), which is a broad term that encompasses various styles of music that are produced using electronic instruments and software. The remix has elements of house, trap, and bass music, which are subgenres of EDM that are charact

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page